PediaCare Childrens Fever Reducer Pain Reliever Grape
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Blacksmith Brands, Inc.
NDC Code: 52183-345
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL, 1 teaspoon)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily reduces fever
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
your child has liver disease.
your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3||1 teaspoon or 5 mL|
|36-47||4-5||1 ½ teaspoons or 7.5 mL|
|48-59||6-8||2 teaspoons or 10 mL|
|60-71||9-10||2 ½ teaspoons or 12.5 mL|
|72-95||11||3 teaspoons or 15 mL|
- store at room temperature
each teaspoon contains: sodium 2 mg
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
blue 1, butyl paraben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, propylene glycol, purified water, red 33, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Blacksmith Brands Inc.
200 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591 USA
|PEDIACARE CHILDRENS FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER GRAPE
|Labeler - Blacksmith Brands, Inc. (021411299)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.