Dosage form: tincture
Ingredients: IODINE 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: CareFusion 213 LLC
NDC Code: 54365-161
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Iodine 2% v/v, USP
Patient preoperative skin preparation. Helps to reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection.
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- on patients with known allergies to ethyl alcohol or iodine
keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth
irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- remove the applicator wrapper. Do not touch the applicator tip.
- with the applicator tip facing downward, pinch the barrel of the applicator ONCE to release the antiseptic.
- Press the applicator tip against the patient’s skin. With gentle back and forth actions apply solution to the treatment area.
- the area covered should be allowed to dry naturally.
- discard after a single use.
- store below 30 °C (86 °F)
- Ethyl alcohol, USP purified water, sodium iodide USP
call 1-800-523-0502 (M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CST)
|Labeler - CareFusion 213 LLC (826496312)|
|Registrant - CareFusion 2200, Inc (832696038)|
|CareFusion 213 LLC||826496312||label(54365-161), manufacture(54365-161), pack(54365-161)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.