Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride 0.1mg in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-073
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzethonium Chloride 0.1%
First Aid Antiseptic
for first aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body or in large quantities
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected area
- Adjust nozzle and spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- If used as a wet compress, keep bandage wet with solution
- If covered with a sterile bandage, let dry first.
Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Water.
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
An antimicrobial solution with wetting agents and surfactants uniquely blended to help decrease the risk of infection.
PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIAL CONTAMINATION
8 FL OZ (236 mL)
benzethonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.