Medique Alamag Plus
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg, DIMETHICONE 24mg, SILICON DIOXIDE 1mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-247
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Hydroxide (equivalent to dried gel, USP) 200 mg
Magnesium Hydroxide 200 mg
Simethicone 25 mg
For the relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- symptoms of gas
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- more than the recommended dosage or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- this product if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- on a magnesium restricted diet
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- symptoms last for more than 2 weeks
- side effects occur
If you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not use more than directed
Chew 1 to 4 tablets 4 times a day, 20 minutes to 1 hour after meals or at bedtime, or as directed by a physician. May also be taken as needed, up to 16 tablets in a 24 hour period.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 2.6 mg per tablet
- contains 83 mg magnesium per tablet
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- protect from excessive moisture
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
aspartame, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol.
& Simethicone Formula
Pull to Open
Tire Para Abrir
Sabor a Cereza
Great Tasting Chewable Tablets
Gran Sabor Tabletas Masticables
(50 x 2)
Tamper Evident Unit Dose Packets
Empaquetado con Sellado Evidente en Dosis Unitarias
|MEDIQUE ALAMAG PLUS
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone, silicon dioxide tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.