LBel Supremacie Teint
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Octinoxate 1.35g in 30g
Labeler: VENTURA INTERNATIONAL LTD.,
NDC Code: 14783-085
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Octinoxate (4.5 %)
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- provides moderate protection against sunburn
- For external use only.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash and irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- moderate sun protection product
- apply smootly every morning before sun exposure and as needed.
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Aqua (water), cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, hexyl laurate, mannitol, glycerin, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, glycine soja (soybean) protein, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, sodium chloride, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethicone, propylene glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, diazolidinyl urea, hydrolyzed keratin, dimethiconol, sucrose, methylparaben, serine, parfum (fragance), methicone, arginine, cyclodextrin, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, pca, bht, macrocystis pyrifera extract, faex extract (yeast extract), alanine, propylparaben, hydrolyzed wheat protein, pvp, carbomer, polysorbate 20, disodium succinate, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, threonine, mourera fluviatilis extract. May contain: ci 77891(titanium dioxide), ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 (iron oxides).
US: Distributed by Ventura International, Ltd. San Francisco, CA 94111
|Labeler - VENTURA INTERNATIONAL LTD., (603192787)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.