LBel Clarifique Dermo Radiance Mains SPF 15
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5g in 100g, Octisalate 5g in 100g, Oxybenzone 6g in 100g
Labeler: VENTURA INTERNATIONAL LTD.,
NDC Code: 14783-077
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
MAINS SPF 15
Octinoxate (7.5 %), Octisalate (5 %), Oxybenzone (6 %)
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- provides moderate protection against sunburn
- For external use only.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash and irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply smoothly twice a day before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
- Moderate sun protection product.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Aqua (water), cyclohexasiloxane, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexyl stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, citrus unshui peel extract, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, glycerin, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth-10 phosphate, sodium lactate, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, diazolidinyl urea, parfum (fragance), glycolic acid, methylparaben, sucrose, urea, sodium citrate, propylparaben, malic acid, tartaric acid, camellia sinensis leaf extract.
US: Distributed by Ventura International, Ltd. San Francisco, CA 94111
CLARIFIQUE DERMO RADIANCE MAINS SPF 15
octinoxate, octisalate, and oxybenzone cream
|Labeler - VENTURA INTERNATIONAL LTD., (603192787)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.