LANEIGE SunScreen Triple
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 70mg in 1mL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 58.1mg in 1mL, ZINC OXIDE 19.6g in 1mL
NDC Code: 43419-811
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE 7%
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 5.81%
ZINC OXIDE 1.96%
- helps prevent sunburn
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, OZOKERITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ADENOSINE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019)
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
|LANEIGE SUNSCREEN TRIPLE
octinoxate, titanium dioxide, and zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - AMOREPACIFIC (687995683)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.