KSS CLEAN HANDS ANTISEPTIC CLEANER
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: chloroxylenol 10.22g in 1000mL
Labeler: KSS Enterprises
NDC Code: 29991-505
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chloroxylenol (1% v/v)
Antiseptic Hand Cleanser
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- For external use only
- Do not use near eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes
- If irritation persists, get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Wet hands and forearms
- Apply appropriate amount to palm and hand
- Scrub hands and forearms for 60 seconds
- Rinse well
- Wipe dry with towel, repeat if necessary.
- Assists with OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard compliance
Water, Cocoate, Oleate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyquaternium 7, Na4EDTA, 2-Propanol, Peg-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance, Triclosan, DMDM Hydantoin.
CLEAN HANDS ANTISEPTIC
Antiseptic Lotion Cleaner
A Powerful Antiseptic Cleanser for Handwashing Enhanced With Moisturizers
- Reduces Bacteria on Skin That Can Potentially Cause Disease
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
See Drug Facts panel for additional information.
|KSS CLEAN HANDS ANTISEPTIC CLEANER
|Labeler - KSS Enterprises (017173279)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.