D TIME SINUS
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC
NDC Code: 68210-1470
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients for DayQuil Sinus (in each LiquiCap)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
temporarily relieves nasal and sinus symptoms:
- sinus pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose and sneezing (NyQuil Sinus only)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using these products
- do not use more than directed
In addition, when using NyQuil Sinus:
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- redness or swelling is present
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 6 doses per 24 hours
NyQuil Sinus OR DayQuil Sinus
|adults and children |
12 years and over
|2 LiquiCaps with
water every 4 hours
|children 2 to under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
- when using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature
NyQuil Sinus FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, titanium dioxide.
DayQuil Sinus FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, titanium dioxide.
D-Time Sinus Soft Gelatin Capsules
Each Softgel Contains:
Acetaminophen USP 325mg
Phenylephrine HCL USP 5mg
|LOT NO :||NDC NO : 68210-1470-6|
|MFG DATE :||QUANTITY : 6000 Softgels|
|EXP. DATE :||GROSS WT. :|
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE AT CONTROLLED ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
PROTECT FROM LIGHT, MOISTURE AND FREEZING
THIS BULK SHIPMENT IS INTENDED FOR FURTHER PACKAGING PROCESS ONLY.
CONTENTS SHOULD BE APPROVED, REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICT
CONFORMANCE WITH THE FD & C ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
Marksans Pharma Ltd
CODE : GO/DRUGS/515
SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
225 LINCOLN HWY, STE 205
FAIRLESS HILLS, PA 19030
PH.# 215 943 4000
FAX.# 215 943 4039
CAUTION : "FOR MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKING"
|D TIME SINUS
acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS,LLC (179621011)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.