GOODSENSE IRRITATION RELIEF EYE
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL, ZINC SULFATE 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 11716-0003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05%..................................................... Redness Reliever
Zinc Sulfate............................................................................. Astringent
- for the temporary relief of redness and irritation of the eye and for use as a protectant against further irritation.
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution change color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye persists
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- To open bottle, push cap down and twist counterclockwise. To close bottle, twist clockwise until it stops turning
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate
Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Made in Korea
|GOODSENSE IRRITATION RELIEF EYE
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, and zinc sulfate solution/ drops
|Labeler - HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD. (687986034)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.