Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 63mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-234
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
KILLS GERMS IN 15 SECONDS
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common
harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Keep away from heat and flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzophenone-4, fragrance, glycerin, tocopherol, water
SDS-MO-15036 SDA-WI-2059 SDA-WI2486 DSP-MO-28 DSP-MO-34
8515 Page Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63114
|Labeler - Vi Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.