Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.25g in 100g
Labeler: Access Business Group International LLC
NDC Code: 10056-135
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
and joints associated with:
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
|Labeler - Access Business Group International LLC (609682641)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.