Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Avema Pharma Solutions
NDC Code: 63548-6373
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
provides relief of occasional sleeplessness.
- Do not use with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, and titanium dioxide. May also contain: polyvinyl alcohol and talc.
*Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol® Simply Sleep®
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - Avema Pharma Solutions (804087749)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.