Hissyfit Handy Work
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Avobenzone 2g in 100g, Oxybenzone 5g in 100g, Octinoxate 7.5g in 100g, Octocrylene 3g in 100g, Titanium Dioxide 0.2g in 100g
Labeler: Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
NDC Code: 0187-1719
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
soothing hand cream + spf
|Titanium Dioxide 0.2%||Sunscreen|
- soothing hand cream with SPF 30 to provide protection and moisturization to hands
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
For external use only
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply daily as a hydrating moisturizer. Re-apply 20 mins before sun exposure and as needed
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- to ensure that required protection is maintained, re-apply at regular intervals; especially after vigorous exercise or swimming.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun. For topical dermatological use only. Store below 30°C (86° F).
Aqua, isopropyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, lanolin, sodium PCA, glycerin, dimethicone, stearic acid, glycol distearate, cetearyl alcohol, triethanolamine, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide, carbomer, disodium EDTA, xanthan gum
Valeant Pharmaceuticals N.A.
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 USA
avobenzone, oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, and titanium dioxide cream
|Labeler - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (042230623)|
|Laboratoire Dr Renaud Inc||202501565||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.