Clearskin Blemish Clearing Spot Treatment
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic acid 0.3mL in 15mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0223
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Salicylic Acid 2.0%.........................Acne Treatment
- for the treatment of acne
- clears up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately after this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
SD ALCOHOL 40-B
TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT
PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE
CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT
HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
BLEMISH CLEARING SPOT TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.