mark. save the day Anti-Acne Concealer
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 36mg in 1.8g
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0203
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Salicylic Acid 2.0%....................Acne Treatment
• for the treatment of acne
• helps clear up acne blemishes
• helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
• penetrates pores to eliminate most blackheads and acne pimples
For external use only
When using this product
• avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• cleanse skin thoroughly before this product
• cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• blend gently. Wear on clean skin, or under or over foundation
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day
ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE
GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT
MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE
TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE
TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891
Questions? Call 1-800-MEET-MARK
|MARK. SAVE THE DAY
salicylic acid stick
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Cosmetics Manofacturing, S. de R.L. de C.V.||815033493||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.