Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic acid 300mg in 30g
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0186
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for the treatment of acne
- helps clear up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- if excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner.
- when using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a health care practitioner.
Sunburn Alert: Use only as directed. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Please limit sun exposure and apply a sunburn protectant while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- cleanse skin thoroughly with non-medicated cleanser before applying medication
- apply to blemish-prone areas one to three times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
- do not rinse
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three time daily if needed or as directed by a health care practitioner
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Inactive/Non-medicinal ingredients/Ingrédients inactifs/non médicinaux
Water/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Thiodipropionic Acid, Trioxaundecanedioic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum/Fragrance
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada
Active/Medicinal Ingredient.....Salicylic Acid 1.0% Purpose...... Acne Treatment
BLEMISH CLEARING ACNE PADS
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||001807106||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.