Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mL in 250mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0183
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%...............................................Acne Treatment
- for the treatment of acne
- clears up blackheads
- helps prevent new blackheads from forming
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication
- moisten cotton ball and cover the entire affected area one to three times daily
- gently work moistened cotton ball over face and neck. Do not rinse.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Inactive ingredients SD ALCOHOL 40-B, WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL,
PEG-6, PPG-33 BUTYL ETHER, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER
EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, LYSINE CARBOXYMETHYL CYSTEINATE,
SODIUM C8-16 ISOALKYLSUCCINYL LACTOGLOBULIN
SULFONATE, BENZOPHENONE-1, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE,
BHT, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ISODODECANE,
COPOLYMER, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, BLUE 1/CI
42090, RED 33/CI 17200.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
Keep out of direct sunlight.
BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING DAILY ASTRINGENT
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||001807106||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.