CLEARSKIN PROFESSIONAL INVISIBLE BLEMISH TREATMENT
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.30mL in 15mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0180
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.00%....................................Acne Treatment
- for the treatment of acne
- reduces the number of acne blemishes
- clears up most acne blemishes
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately after this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once aday or every other day
Inactive ingredients Water/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol,
Trideceth-9, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hamamelis Virginiana
(Witch Hazel) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Aloe Barbadensis
Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Silybum Marianum Extract,
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Thiodipropionic Acid,
Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Tocopherol, Styrene/VP Copolymer,
Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Isododecane, Polystyrene/Hydrogenated
Polyisopentene Copolymer, Sodium Laureth-40 Sulfate, Retinyl Palmitate,
Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
INVISIBLE BLEMISH TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.