SCAR ZONE ACNE
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.0g in 100g
Labeler: CCA Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 61543-6168
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SALICYLIC ACID 2.0%
For treatment of acne
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Using this product and other topical acne treatments at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin
- If this occurs, only one treatment should be used unless directed by a physician
- If swallowed, get medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse thoroughly before applying treatment
- Cover the entire affected area twice daily.
ALLANTOIN, BHT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, LAURETH-7, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYSORBATE 60, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SQUALANE, TRISODIUM EDTA, WATER (AQUA).
Call 1-800-595-6230 Report any issues associated with this product to the telephone number or address listed on this package.
|SCAR ZONE ACNE
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - CCA Industries, Inc. (106771041)|
|Dimensional Merchandising, Inc.||076693183||manufacture(61543-6168)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.