Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.05kg in 100L
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 59779-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.005% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion) Anticavity rinse
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing us accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• remove cap
• pour 10 milliliters (10mL mark on inside of cap0: do not fill above the 10 mL mark
• vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Other information • store at room temperature
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.