PREPARATION H HYDROCORTISONE
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: hydrocortisone 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
NDC Code: 0573-2830
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporary relief of external anal itching
- temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or soft cloth before application of this product.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
anhydrous citric acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cetyl alcohol, citric acid monohydrate, edetate disodium, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl stearate, lanolin, methylparaben, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, simethicone emulsion, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, white petrolatum, xanthan gum
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374.
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
PREPARATION H ANTI-ITCH CREAM HYDROCORTISONE 1%
Relieves the Itch
- Maximum Strength Without a Prescription
- Effective Relief of Anal Itch
- Doctor Prescribed Ingredient
NET WT 0.9 OZ (26 g)
Do Not Use if tube seal under cap embossed with “H” is broken or missing.
For most recent product information, visit www.preparationh.com.
Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, Madison, NJ 07940 USA
|PREPARATION H HYDROCORTISONE
|Labeler - Pfizer Consumer Healthcare (828831730)|
|Richmond Division of Wyeth LLC, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc.||829390827||MANUFACTURE, ANALYSIS|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.