ULTRACEPT Antiseptic Handwash
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7g in 1g
Labeler: Healthpoint, Ltd.
NDC Code: 0064-1090
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol 70% w/w Antiseptic
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do Not Use on or near the eyes, ears, mucous membranes or mouth.
- If product gets into the eyes, flush immediately with water.
- Stop Use if irritation or redness occur.
- Speak with doctor if symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do Not Use on children under the age of 2.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Reapply to dry hands after each washing.
- Store upright at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from light until use.
- May discolor certain fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Behentrimonium methosulfate, benzalkonium chloride, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, chlorhexidine gluconate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-10, PPG-3 myristyl ether, water.
Please call 1-800-441-8227 or visit our website at www.ultracept.com.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
ULTRACEPTTM Antiseptic Handwash
Fast-acting, Long-Lasting* Hand Sanitizer
Kills 99.99% of Germs
THE NEXT GENERATION HAND SANITIZER
- Eliminates 99.99 % of many harmful bacteria and germs in as little as 15 seconds
- Non-sticky, non-greasy formula
BUY ONLINE! Ultracept.com
*Tests indicate Ultracept Antiseptic Handwash lasts up to 6 hours. Individual results may vary.
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
REORDER NO. 0064-1090-59
PATENT NO. 6,846,846
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Healthpoint, Ltd. (965634504)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.