Proactiv Clarifying Night Acne Treatment
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1mg in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-402
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
Salicylic Acid 1%
For the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
water (aqua), ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, aleurites moluccana seed oil, retinol, sodium ascorbate, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, PEG-180, PEG-75, PEG-8 cetyl dimethicone, hexylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propylene glycol, dimethicone, polysorbate 60, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth-10 phosphate, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, fragrance (parfum)
CLARIFYING NIGHT ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.