WALGREENS ARTIFICIAL TEARS EYE DROPS
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: DEXTRAN 70 0.001mL in 1mL, HYPROMELLOSE 2910 (4000 CPS) 0.003mL in 1mL
Labeler: HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 11716-1188
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextran 70 (0.1%)...........................................................(Lubricant)
Hypromellose 2910 (0.3%)...............................................(Lubricant)
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation of the eye and for use as a protectant against further irritation.
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only. Do not use: if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy or if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip
- replace cap after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Boric Acid, Sterile Water, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, and Sodium Citrate.
|WALGREENS ARTIFICIAL TEARS EYE DROPS
dextran 70 solution
|Labeler - HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD. (687986034)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.