Coppertone ultraGUARD SPF 50 by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 26.03mg in 1mL, Homosalate 86.76mg in 1mL, Octisalate 43.38mg in 1mL, Octocrylene 34.7mg in 1mL, Oxybenzone 43.38mg in 1mL
Labeler: Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 11523-7323
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 5%
- screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn
- provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
For external use only
Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 6 months of age and older||apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.|
|children under 2 years of age||should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15|
|children under 6 months of age||ask a doctor|
- may stain some fabrics
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Avoid long term storage above 40°C (104°F)
Alcohol Denat. (72.7% V/V), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone spray
|Labeler - Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc. (039137567)|
|Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.||808936293||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.