Coppertone WaterBABIES Sunscreen SPF 100plus
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Avobenzone 30.06mg in 1mL, Homosalate 150.3mg in 1mL, Octisalate 50.1mg in 1mL, Octocrylene 100.2mg in 1mL, Oxybenzone 60.12mg in 1mL
Labeler: Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 11523-7311
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%
- screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn
- provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
- For external use only
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months of age and older: apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
Ensure complete coverage. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- may stain some fabrics
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Palmitic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Lauryl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Butylated PVP, Disodium EDTA
|COPPERTONE WATERBABIES SUNSCREEN
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler - Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc. (039137567)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.