Scarguard MD Physicians Formula
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 5.5mg in 1mL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE 12.75mL in 100mL
Labeler: Scarguard Labs, LLC
NDC Code: 64269-9909
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- scar management
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age. Consult a doctor.
- on mucous membranes
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use in a well ventilated area
- flammable until dry
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area with mild soap and water, dry thoroughly
- brush on twice daily
- allow to dry for 1 minute before coming into contact with clothing
- reapply if peeling
- children from 2-12 years of age ask a doctor
- store at 15º to 30º C (59º to 86ºF)
- Keep bottle tightly closed or product will evaporate
vitamin E, specially-formulated flexible collodion
|SCARGUARD MD PHYSICIANS FORMULA
hydrocortisone silicone liquid
|Labeler - Scarguard Labs, LLC (842204575)|
|Registrant - Scarguard Labs, LLC (842204575)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.