Green Guard Allergy 2 Relief
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-017
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
Do not use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- if nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- read all product information before using.
- contains FD&C yellow #6 (tartrazine)
- store at room temperature 59º-86º F (15º-30º C).
- tamper evident sealed packets.
- do not use any opened or torn packets
colloidal silica*, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Red #27*, dicalcium phosphate*, FD&C red #40*, FD&C yellow #6*, hypromellose*, lactose*, magnesium stearate,
microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze*, polyethylene glycol*, pregelatinized starch*, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide*.
Allergy 2 relief™
Pull To Open
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Tabletas para el alivio de
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due
to common cold, hay fever and other
upper respiratory allergies.
50 Packets of 2 Tablets
Distributed by Green Guard®, St Louis, MO 63045
|GREEN GUARD ALLERGY 2 RELIEF
phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.