Clearasil Daily Clear Tinted Adult Treatment
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Sulfur 8g in 100g, Resorcinol 2g in 100g
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
NDC Code: 63824-301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Resorcinol 2%||Acne medication|
|Sulfur 8%||Acne medication|
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do not use
- on broken skin
- on large areas of the body
When using this product
- apply to affected areas only
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Clearasil to dry, then follow direction in Sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- keep tightly closed
- keep away from heat
Water, Alcohol Denat., Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Potassium Stearate, Fragrance, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327)
For ingredient information, www.clearasil.com
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
DAILY CLEAR TINTED ADULT TREATMENT
sulfur and resorcinol cream
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser, Inc. (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.