Neutrogena Rapid Clear On-the-Go Acne Treatment Pen
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-364
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
- For external use only
- Flammable – Keep away from open fire or flame
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Chitosan PCA, Propylene Glycol, Isoceteth-20, Glycerin, Caprylloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sarcosine, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-51, sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Urea, Triacetin, Fragrance
(USA only) 1-800-582-4048 or www.neutrogena.com
|NEUTROGENA RAPID CLEAR
ON-THE-GO ACNE TREATMENT PEN
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.