Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-465
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
For external use only.
- in eyes
- If in eyes, risne promptly and thorougly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develp
- Skin irritation and redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin an spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- Read Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before using this product
- Emergency Healthcare Infomration : 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US)
Inactive Ingredients water (aqua), potassium cocoate, hexylene glycol, sodium sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium lauryl sulfate, hydroxyethylcellulose, glycerin, cocoglucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, fragrance, methychloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, FDC red 40, FDC yellow 5, DC red 33
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.53226)
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
|Ecolab Inc.||943879395||analysis(47593-465), api manufacture(47593-465), label(47593-465), manufacture(47593-465), pack(47593-465), relabel(47593-465), repack(47593-465)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.