Antibacterial Foam Energizing Citrus
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.3mg in 100mL
Labeler: Chester Packaging, LLC
NDC Code: 12462-504
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- For external use only.
- Deep wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Irritation, itching or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands, apply foam, lather for 30 seconds and rinse hands thoroughly.
Water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, lauramide DEA, cocamide DEA, cocamidoproply betaine, tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, diethanolamine, fragrance, methylchloroisothiazolinone & methylisothiazolinone, citric acide, D&C yellow #5, FD&C red #4.
Foam Antibacterial Soap
|Labeler - Chester Packaging, LLC (004237806)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.