Antibacterial Foam with Moisturizers
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.3mg in 100mL
Labeler: Chester Packaging, LLC
NDC Code: 12462-502
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- For external use only.
- Deep wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
- irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands, apply foam, lather for 30 seconds and rinse hands thoroughly.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Lauramide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cumenesulfonate, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothazolinone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, and Tocopherol Acetate.
Foam Antibacterial Soap with Moisturizers
No Fragrance Added
|Labeler - Chester Packaging, LLC (004237806)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.