Personal Care Antifungal
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Personal Care Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 29500-0035
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
Flammable. Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure Do not store in temperature above 120°F (49°C).
- avoid contact eyes and face
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmfl or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement after 4 weks
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a this layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once day.
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and night)
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
store between 68° to 77°F (20° to 25°C)
alcohol, isobutane, perfume, propane, n-butane, talc powder.
ANTIFUNGAL POWDER SPRAY
For Athlete's Foot
*Compare to the Active Ingredients in Tinactin®
Cures and Prevents Most Athlete's Foot
Relieves Itching and Burning
*This product is not manufactured ir distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Tinactin®
Distributed by: Personal Care Products, Inc. Bingham Farms, MI 48025-3463
Made in China
|PERSONAL CARE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Personal Care Products, Inc. (966155082)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.