Al-San E3 Sanitizing
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Ethanol 710g in 1000mL
Labeler: Choice Chemicals, Inc.
NDC Code: 35714-9099
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Hand wash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseases
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Helps prevent drying and chaffing of skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use in or near eyes
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Wet hands thoroughly with spray, covering entire surface of hands, including finger tips, cuticles, wrists and forearms
- Rub vigorously into skin until dry
- No rinsing or toweling required
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F
- For Food Processing, Food Service and Professional use only
purified water, isopropanol, glycerin, glycerol monolaurate
For product or technical information, contact Choice Chemical, Inc. Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm PST at 1-866-651-3450
|AL-SAN E3 SANITIZING
|Labeler - Choice Chemicals, Inc. (040007986)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.