Motrin IB by Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 66715-9712
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
|adults and children 12 years and older||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)
- do not use if carton or pouch is open or torn
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-895-3665: weekdays 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST
Repackaged and distributed by: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
1201 Continental Place NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
ibuprofen tablet, coated
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. (093103646)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.