QPAP Infants Drops
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg in 0.8mL
Labeler: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0603-0838
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen, USP 80 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose; taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find right dose on chart. (If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.)
- use only enclosed dropper for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- fill to dose level
- dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours
- replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance
ask a doctor
1.6 mL (0.8+0.8 mL)
Attention: Specifically designed for use with enclosed dropper. Use only enclosed dropper to dose this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
butylparaben, citric acid, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 6/09 R10
|QPAP INFANTS DROPS
|Labeler - Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (011103059)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.