Dr MINERAL Anti-Itch
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE 0.7mL in 100mL, MENTHOL 0.05mL in 100mL
NDC Code: 50499-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dr. Mineral Anti-Itch Spray is useful for the temporary relief of itching associated with irritation, rashes and inflammation due to
- skin dryness - eczema - psoriasis - photo sensitivity - jewelry - insect bites - soaps and detergents - cosmetics - poison ivy, oak or sumac - seborrheic dermattis - Other use of this product ask a doctor
Apply when needed not more than 5-6 times a day.
- spray 2-3 times when use
- Children under 2 years, do not use: ask a doctor
- Do not use in or near the eyes. For diaper rash: ask a doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symtoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Store at a room temperature. Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
[Inactive Ingredients] Water, Glycerin, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Zinc Chloride, Cupric Chloride, Germanium Dioxide, Ethanol, Polysorbate 20
|DR MINERAL ANTI-ITCH
sodium chloride spray
|Labeler - MineralBio (631154981)|
|Registrant - MineralBio (631154981)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.