sunmark nite time cough
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
NDC Code: 49348-540
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
temporarily relieves cold symptoms:
- runny nose and sneezing
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only as recommended
- use dose cup
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours|
|children 4 to under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- each TBSP contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
|SUNMARK NITE TIME
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.