Night Time Cough and Sore Throat Cool Blast
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 1000mg in 30mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30mg in 30mL, Doxylamine Succinate 12.5mg in 30mL
NDC Code: 59779-666
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
in each 30ml, 2 tablespoon,
Acetaminophen 1000 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Acetaminophen...........................................Pain reliever/fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr.....................................................Cough suppressant
temporarily relieves • minor aches and pains
• headaches • coughs • sore throat • runny nose and sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur
if you take: • more than 4 doses (8 tablespoonfuls or 120 mL) in 24 hours, which is the
maximum daily amount • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high
fever, headache, rash, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away.
Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 12 years of age unless directed
by a doctor.
• to make a child sleepy • if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs
for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two
weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains
an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• glaucoma • liver disease
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• sedatives or tranquilizers • the blood thinning drug warfarin
• do not exceed recommended dosage
(see overdose warning)
• marked drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers
may increase drowsiness
• be careful when driving a motor
vehicle or operating machinery
• excitability may occur, especially in children
• pain or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
• fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
• cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any
signs or symptoms.
• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over................take 2 tablespoons (tbsps) in dose cup provided every 6 hours as needed
children under 12 years.......................do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
• store at controlled room temperature
• dosage cup provided
acesulfame potassium, blue 1, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid,
flavors, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucrose
compare to the active ingredients in tylenol cough and sore throat
Cough and sore throat nighttime
pain reliever, cough suppressant, antihistamine
Instant cooling liquid sensation
Sore throat, body aches, headache-Acetaminophen
Runny nose-Doxylamine succinate
8 fl oz 237mL
|NIGHT TIME COUGH AND SORE THROAT COOL BLAST
tylenol cough and sore throat syrup
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - Aaron Industries, Inc. (101896231)|
|Aaron Industries, Inc.||101896231||manufacture, analysis|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.