Pep-Back Peak Performance
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: Caffeine 200mg
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-117
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200 mg.....................................Stimulant
- taking any other medications
- under 18 years of age. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause:
- occasional rapid heart beat
Stop use and ask a doctor if fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur. For occasional use only. Not intended as a substitute for sleep.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One caplet (200 mg) not more often than every 3 to 4 hours.
- Recommended for use by normally healthy adults only. This product is not intended as a substitute for proper sleep, nutrition or athletic conditioning nor intended to improve athletic ability. When taking this or any other drug consult a doctor before engaging in any strenuous physical activity.
- Calcium content: 40 mg/caplet
- Identification: Red colored, oval shaped caplet bearing the identifying mark "ALVA" plus a "1" on the caplet's reverse side.
- **Contents sealed in clear plastic blisters with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Acacia, calcium carbonate, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, starch, stearic acid, taurine, titanium dioxide and triacetin.
caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.