Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: Caffeine 200mg
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-613
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Caffeine Anhydrous, 200 mg....................................Diuretic
For relief of
- temporary water weight gain
- full feeling
associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
- taking any other medications
- under 18 years of age. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause
- occasional rapid heart beat
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as two cups of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One pill (200 mg) every 3 to 4 hours while symptoms persist.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Recommended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Calcium content: 180 mg/caplet
- Identification/product description: Light green colored, oval caplets bearing the identifying mark "ALVA"
- **Contents sealed: Each Diurex caplet is sealed in a clear plastic blister with foil backing. Do ot use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to the phone number provided on the adjacent panel.
Inactive ingredients Calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, corn starch, DC Yellow No. 10, FDC Blue No. 1, FDC Blue No. 2*, FDC Red No. 40*, Hypromellose, Magnesium silicate*, Magnesium stearate, Mineral oil*, Polyethylene glycol, Polysorbate 80*, Sodium lauryl sulfate*, Sodium starch glycolate*, Stearic acid*, Titanium dioxide* and Vanillin. *Contains one or more of these ingredients.
caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.