Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1mL, Triprolidine Hydrochloride .938mg in 1mL
Labeler: Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 60258-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 1 mL dropperful)
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, USP 10 mg
Triprolidine Hydrochloride, USP 0.938 mg
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Enter section text here
- if you or your child are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you or your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use only with enclosed dropper. Do not use with any other device.
|Adults and children 12 years |
of age and over:
|2.67 mL every 4 to 6 hours, not to
exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
|Children 6 to under 12 years|
|1.33 mL every 4 to 6 hours, not to
exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor.
Serious side effects may be reported to this number: 1-800-856-4393 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST).
Principal Display Panel and Side Panel for 30 mL Label:
(pseudoephedrine HCl/triprolidine HCl oral solution)
Each dropperful (1 mL) for oral administration, contains:
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP....... 10 mg
Triprolidine HCl, USP............ 0.938 mg
Sugar Free · Alcohol Free
Cotton Candy Flavor
1 fl oz (30 mL)
For complete information on use, see attached insert.
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.
Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Madison, MS 39110
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and triprolidine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc. (790248942)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.