Ginsamin Health ginsamin health
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: GINKGO 90mg in 300mg, ASIAN GINSENG 75mg in 300mg
Labeler: Biogrand Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 44738-5001
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Panax Ginsamin Health
Ginkgo leaf extract, Korean ginseng root extract
seaweed calcium, casein phosphopeptide, L-carnitine, vitamin C, D-alpha tocopherol, vitamin B1,
vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, selenium yeast,
taurine, biotin, nicotinamide, magnesium, B-carotene, folic acid
• improve learning and memory, cognitive function and concentration
• support mild memory problems associated with aging
• protect the brain from various stress
• strengthen immunity against colds and flus and other infections
• improve physical performance capacity
If you have an allergic reaction after taking it, consult your doctor
• Store at room temperature.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Avoid exposing the product direct to sunlight, high temperatures and humidity.
Biogrand, lnc / B-905, Woolim Lion’s Valley, 371-28 Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul 153-786, Korea
ginkgo leaf extract capsule
|Labeler - Biogrand Co., Ltd (689861052)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.