day time non drowsy
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: Publix Super Markets Inc
NDC Code: 56062-656
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult/child takes more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not use more than directed
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed – see Liver warning
- use dose cup
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
|adults & children 12 yrs & over||30 ml (2 TBSP) every 4 hrs|
|children 6 to under 12 yrs||15 ml (1 TBSP) every 4 hrs|
|children 4 to under 6 yrs||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 yrs||do not use|
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 7 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
butylated hydroxyanisole, edetate disodium, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavor, glycerin, menthol, monobasic sodium phosphate, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sucrose, xanthan gum
See New Warnings & Dosing Information
ACETAMINOPHEN – ACHES, FEVER
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr – COUGH
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl – NASAL CONGESTION
COLD & FLU MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF
Compare to Active Ingredients in DayQuil®
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Publix Super Markets Inc (006922009)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.