Topcare Tioconazole 1
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: TIOCONAZOLE 6.5g in 100g
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-426
Tioconazole 300 mg (6.5%)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed brochure and instructions on foil packet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- open the foil packet just before use and remove purple cap
- insert entire contents of applicator into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- this product is a 1-dose treatment, most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just one day. Most women experience some relief within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days.
- if you have questions about vaginal yeast infections, consult your doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see end flap of carton for lot number and expiration date
butylated hydroxyanisole, magnesium aluminum silicate, white petrolatum
|TOPCARE TIOCONAZOLE 1
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.