SUGAR FREE GREEN TEA WITH ECHINACEA COUGH SUPPRESSANT THROAT DROPS
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 4.1mg
Labeler: Ricola USA Inc.
NDC Code: 63667-971
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
PurposeCough suppressant, Oral pain reliever
Menthol, 4.1 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious,
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- store in a dry place
- product may be useful for diabetics
on the advice of a doctor
Exchange information: 2 Drops = FREE Exchange
7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Diabetics
© 2008 American Diabetes Association, American Dietetic Association
|SUGAR FREE GREEN TEA WITH ECHINACEA COUGH SUPPRESSANT THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola USA Inc. (177265261)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.