Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Triclosan 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: SCA Tissue North America
NDC Code: 49351-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease potentially harmful bacteria.
- Repeat daily as needed.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if irritation or redness persist.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
- Wet hands, place hands under the dispenser to allow 0.4ml of soap to squirt into hands, wash thoroughly for at least 30 seconds, rinse hands thoroughly with potable water after washing.
- Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Cumenesulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
SCA TISSUE NORTH AMERICA
Neenah, Wisconsin 54956
|Labeler - SCA Tissue North America (005694349)|
|Registrant - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.