Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: menthol 5mg
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-859
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
menthol 5 mg
Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
- coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation from a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor sore throat pain
- chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- do not use more than directed, taking more may have a laxative effect
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days, or irritation, pain or redness continues or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- dissolve a lozenge slowly in mouth
- may be repeated every hour for coughs as needed or as directed by a doctor
- may be repeated every 2 hours for sore throat
- do not take more than 10 lozenges per day
|adults and children 6 years and older||5 mg|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
Acesulfame Potassium, Ascorbic Acid, Caramel Color1, Citric Acid1, D&C Yellow No.101, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue No.11, FD&C Red No.401, FD&C Yellow No.61, Isomalt, N&A Flavors, Sodium Citrate1, Tartaric Acid1
- may contain one or more of these ingredients
Isomalt is a diabetic safe sweetener. Retain outer carton for complete directions and warnings. Each lozenge is safety-sealed in a blister pack for your protection. Use only if lozenge blister seals are unbroken. 10 calories per lozenge. Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100°F).
Call 1-800-344-7239 or visit us on the web at www.insightpharma.com
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.